Most notably, the Company's Yandicoogina Project contains the advanced volcanic-hosted massive sulphide (VMS) deposit, Lennon’s Find, which carries a resource estimate of 1.85 million tonnes at 5.1% zinc 82g/t silver, 0.26g/t gold, 0.2% copper and 1.4% lead in combined indicated and inferred categories (in accordance with the JORC 2004 Guidelines) (Optiro, 2011).
The Company will primarily be focusing on zinc exploration and development at Yandicoogina, which bodes well with zinc prices increasing over 80% in the last year, and Goldman Sachs & Co. reporting a bearish zinc outlook.
Through its multi-commodity exposure, it is the Company's intention to provide shareholders with a balanced risk portfolio, operating entirely within the highly prospective Western Australia region.
- Located in the Yandicoogina Mining Centre (YMC) in East Pilbara - YMC has to date produced 198.8kg from 3,232t with an average grade 61.52 g/t gold
- Highly prospective for VMS gold and base metals
- Lennon's Find prospect contains JORC compliant inferred resource estimate of 1.85 million tonnes at 5.1% zinc, 82g/t silver, 0.26g/t gold, and 1.4% lead
- Over 40 km of continuous strike for gold and base metals mineralisation
Friendly Creek Project
- Located 33km west of Global Advanced Metals Wodgina Tantalum Operations, 62km west of Pilbara Minerals' Pilgangoora Lithium Project and 100km south of Port Hedland in the Pilbara region of Western Australia
- Region is highly prospective for tin-tantalum-lithium mineralisation given historic alluvial tin production
Copper Flats Project
- Comprises two exploration licences and three exploration licence applications covering an area of over 400 km2
- Highly prospective for large tonnage copper-silver mineralisation
Jasper Hills Project
- Close to existing infrastructure - located within 20 km from Gindalbie/Karara rail and haul road infrastructure, and 230 km from Geraldton port
- Region surrounding Jasper Hills is known for its iron ore and gold production
- Hosts haematite and magnetite mineralisation along a 2.5km strike line
- Targeting 10mT 57% DSO
Strong Interest In This IPO
- Diverse portfolio offers potential for multi-commodity play and flexibility
- 100% owned projects
- Projects situated nearby to existing infrastructure
- Strong board and management, with extensive experience managing public companies
- Continuous news flow schedule
- Tight capital structure
|Description||Min Subscription ($4M)||%||Full Subscription ($4.5M)||%|
|Seed (50% Escrowed)||8,994,000||17.3%||8,994,000||16.5%|
|Vendor and Promoter Capital (Escrowed)||23,030,178||44.3%||23,030,178||42.2%|
Investors should note that the Company is an early stage mineral exploration company, and that any investment made in the Company should be considered highly speculative.
Prospective investors should read the prospectus in full, including the experts’ reports in this prospectus before deciding to invest in shares.
The Company notes that, as an early stage mineral exploration company, it has only made losses to date, and expects to continue making losses for the foreseeable future.
This investment opportunity is an IPO.
The Recipient(s) acknowledge it is their responsibility to make their own independent assessment and investigation of the Company and to obtain independent professional advice regarding this document.