The company is currently undergoing an IPO, seeking to raise $4.5M by the issue of 22.5 million shares at an issue price of 20c per share.
We have been advised by the Lead Manager of the offer that this stock is in very high demand.
Raisebook has secured an allocation for Raisebook subscribers.
The maximum bid per entity is limited to $4,000 (minimum bid is $2,000).
Whilst the prospectus indicates an indicative close date of 4th May, 2018, Raisebook will be accepting bids on behalf of the company only up to 5pm AWST / 7pm AEST Wednesday 11th April 2018.
- Highly credible and experienced team to progress exploration and accelerate potential development of the projects. Team includes Bill Oliver of Celsius Resources (ASX:CLA) and Tando Resources (ASX:TNO), as well as Patrick Burke, who is also with Tando Resources.
- The company will have a portfolio of quality assets in Norway considered to be highly prospective for copper, zinc and lead.
- Following completion of the acquisition of the Projects, Koppar will establish itself as a mineral exploration company located in the Trøndelag region.
- This offer is seeking the raise funds through for the primary purpose of undertaking a systematic exploration program aimed at the discovery of an economic mineral deposit.
- Exploration programs have been developed to provide the company with the opportunity to unlock value from the projects.
Koppar Resources Ltd (ACN 624 223 132) is conducting an IPO of 22,500,000 Shares at an issue price of $0.20 per Share to raise $4,500,000.
The offer of the securities are made in, or accompanied by, a copy of the disclosure document which can be obtained by clicking on the "ACCESS DISCLOSURE DOCUMENT" button on this page.
Anyone who wants to acquire the securities will need to complete an electronic application form which will be sent via email after downloading the Disclosure Document.
Before making an investment decision, potential investors should read the Disclosure Documents entirely, and seek professional financial advice.
Potential investors should understand that mineral exploration and development are high risk undertakings. There can be no assurance that future exploration of the Tenements, or any other mineral licences that may be acquired in the future, will result in the discovery of an economic resource.
On 5 February 2018, Koppar Resources Ltd was incorporated for the primary purpose of acquiring Koppar Resources Europe Pty Ltd (ACN 619 314 055). On 26 February 2018, both companies entered into binding heads of agreement pursuant to which Koppar Resources Ltd agreed to acquire nine copper zinc exploration tenements in Norway, which are currently 100% owned by Koppar Resources Europe Pty Ltd.
This includes the right to acquire 5 mineral exploration projects located in Norway which are prospective for base metals, particularly VMS style copper and zinc mineralisation: these are the Løkken, Tverrfjellet, Grimsdal, Illingdal and Storwartz projects.
- The tenements are situated near the town of Løkken Verk, an historic mining centre.
- These deposits were all discovered during the mid-17th century, and have been producing copper and zinc intermittently up until 1987 in the case of Løkken.
- Historical mining recorded of 24Mt @ 2.1% Cu, 1.9% Zn, 0.2 g/t Au, 19 g/t Ag between 1654 and 1987.
- Contains VMS-style mineralisation with potential for structural repeats of large, high grade Cu-Zn mineralisation. In addition there are multiple surrounding copper-zinc prospects with historical workings.
- The company has delineated several drill targets which it will now evaluate in detail.
- The company proposes to conduct a significant exploration program at its Løkken Project.
- Collation and compilation of existing data will be followed by target generation using geochemical and geophysical data generated by Koppar.
Key Company Objectives
- Focus on mineral exploration of resource opportunities that have the potential to deliver growth for shareholders.
- Continue to pursue other acquisitions that have a strategic fit for the company.
- Systematically explore the company’s projects.
- Provide working capital for the company.
|Shares currently on issue||8,000,001|
|Shares to be issued pursuant to Agreement for Acquisition of the Projects||1,250,000|
|Shares to be issued pursuant to the Offer||22,500,000|
|Total Shares on completion of the Offer||31,750,001|
Note: Please refer to Section 3.5 of the Prospectus for further details on the Capital Structure.
Use of Funds
|Funds Available||Full Subscription ($) ($4,500,000)||% of Funds|
|Existing Cash Reserves||$440,000||8.91%|
|Funds Raised from the Offer||$4,500,000||91.09%|
|Allocation of Funds|
|Exploration expenditure and assessment of the Løkken, Killingdal, Storwatz, Tverrfjellet, Nygruva, and Grimsdal Projects||$2,630,000||53.24%|
|Costs of acquisition of the Løkken, Killingdal, Storwatz, Tverrfjellet, Nygruva, and Grimsdal Projects||$20,000||0.40%|
|Working capital and administration costs||$1,807,525||36.59%|
|Costs of the Offer||$482,475||9.77%|
Note: Please refer to Section 2.3 of the Prospectus for further details.
|Raisebook Bids Close||5pm AWST / 7pm AEST 11 April 2018|
|Despatch of Holding Statements||9 May 2018|
|Expected date for quotation on the ASX||16 May 2018|
* The above dates are indicative only and may change without notice.
Patrick Burke (Exec Chairman)
Currently Non-Executive Director of ASX-listed Bligh Resources Limited, Triton Minerals Limited, Meteoric Resources Limited, Tando Resources and ATC Alloys Limited, as well as NASDAQ listed WestWater Resources, Inc.
Bill Oliver (Non Exec Director)
18 years’ experience in the international resources industry working for both major and junior companies.
He is currently Managing Director of Tando Resources (ASX:TNO) and non-executive director of Minbos Resources Ltd (ASX:MNB) and Celsius Resources (ASX:CLA).
Led large scale resource definition projects in the Pilbara for Rio Tinto, managed exploration in Portugal for Iberian Resources Limited.
Rebecca Morgan (Non Exec Technical Director)
Professional geologist and mining engineer with over 16 years of international mining experience.
Extensive knowledge and experience in resource evaluation, and project assessment.
Previously worked as a Senior Resource Consultant for Optiro Pty Ltd for 5 years and most recently was the Geology & Business Development Manager for Minbos Resources in Angola.
Currently the Geology Manager for Superior Lake Resources and is a member of the Australian Institute of Geoscientists and the Australasian Institute of Mining and Metallurgy.